Ingredients for 2 servings
- 30 g of butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tsp Sambal Oelek
- 10 g of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp wheat bran
- 2 frozen salmon fillets (à ca. 130 g)
- 500 g green asparagus
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, top with baking paper. Melt 20 g of butter, mix with 1 tablespoon of lime juice, sambal oelek, sesame seeds and wheat bran. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the salmon, pat dry, place in a small baking dish and spread the butter mass evenly on top. Cook in the oven (center) on the grid for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash asparagus, peel in the lower third and cut off ends. Lay asparagus stalks next to each other on the tin next to the mold. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt. Cook asparagus for about 10 minutes. Switch on grill, grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Melt remaining butter, mix with the remaining lime juice, season with salt and pepper. Remove fish and asparagus from the oven. Place asparagus stalks next to each other on two plates. Drizzle with the lime butter. Salmon on it.
Per serving: 465 kcal; 29 g protein, 36 g fat, 5 g carbohydrates
Preparation time: approx. 2 hours
Baking time: 12-15 min.
Cooling time: overnight
Ingredients (for 10 pieces)
For the biscuit mass
• 4 eggs
• 2 tbsp lukewarm water
• 125 g of sugar
• 1 packet of vanilla sugar
• 125 g of flour
For the filling
• 250 g strawberries and raspberries each
• 150 g crème fraîche
• 300 g whole milk yoghurt
• 75 g of powdered sugar
• 6 sheets of white gelatine
• 2 tbsp Cassis
• 250 ml Rama “Cremefine to Beat”
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees (hot air: 180 degrees). Beat eggs and water until frothy. Add sugar and vanillin sugar while beating. Sift flour over, fold in.
- Paint onto a sheet of baking paper. Bake on a medium rack for 12-15 minutes. Take out, topple onto a sugar-sprinkled cloth. Remove paper. Cover the biscuit with a damp cloth. Let cool down.
- Wash berries, clean, pat dry. Puree 200 g, put the rest aside. Mix puree, crème fraîche, yoghurt and powdered sugar. Soak the gelatine, dissolve in the warm liqueur. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the cream. Stir this mixture under the remaining cream. Beat Cremefine stiff, fold in. Keep the mass cold until it begins to gel.
- Remove upper cloth, spread the mass on the biscuit, leave at the edge about 2 cm free. Dice the strawberries from the remaining berries and add the raspberries. Roll up with the help of the cloth from the long side. Cover with the seam covered down to cool overnight. Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Per piece: approx. 310 kcal ● 8 g protein ● 13 g fat ● 35 g carbohydrates
Ingredients for 2 mason jars (à 400 ml)
- 1 can of tuna (in its own juice, 130 g drained weight)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp light salad cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- Seasoned Salt
- 1 Romana Salad
- 1 red onion
- 1 avocado
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- 40 g of Parmesan
- Drain tuna with yoghurt, lemon juice, vinegar and salad cream in a small bowl. Peel garlic and squeeze. Mix everything thoroughly, season with herb salt and pepper.
- Pick salami, wash, spin dry and cut into wide strips. Peel the onion, cut into thin strips. Halve the avocado lengthways, core, peel and dice roughly. Wash tomatoes and quarter. Parmesan with the cucumber slicer or the peeler into coarse shavings.
- In glasses from bottom to top Romanasalat, onion, tomatoes, avocado, tuna and Parmesan layers. Close the jars for transport and allow the salad to pass through a bit before eating.
Per serving: 445 kcal; 27 g protein, 33 g fat, 5 g carbohydrates
For 2 portions:
- ½ Hokkaido pumpkin
- ½ bunch of sage
- 3 tomatoes (panicles)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 dried chili pepper
- ½ vegetable soup cubes
- 100g couscous (instant)
- ½ bunch of smooth parsley
- 200 ml of water
- salt and pepper
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (circulating air 160 ° C). Quarter the pumpkin and scrape out the seeds with a spoon. Cut the pumpkin meat together with the edible peel into 2-3 cm large slices. Wash the sage, shake dry and peel off the leaves.
- Peel the garlic cloves and lightly crush with a fork. Halve the lemon and squeeze out the juice. Put the pumpkin slices, the sage and the garlic in a casserole dish. Season strongly with salt, pepper and chili. Mix some olive oil and the lemon juice and drizzle over it. Place the casserole dish in the preheated oven and stew for about 30 minutes. Occasionally turn.
- Bring the water to a boil and dissolve the vegetable soup cube in it. Put the couscous in a bowl and pour over the vegetable soup. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes until the couscous has soaked up the soup. In the meantime wash the parsley, shake it dry, pluck the leaves and finely chop. Now wash the tomatoes, cut out the stems and dice the tomatoes.
- Stir the chopped parsley, the remaining lemon juice and the oil under the couscous, season with salt and pepper. Add the tomato cubes and mix well. Remove the stewed pumpkin slices from the oven and serve with the tomato couscous salad.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 40 min.
PRO PORTION: approx. 432 kcal • 13 g protein • 9 g fat • 74 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 12 pieces) :
- 12 thin slices of baguette
- 120 g dark chocolate (preferably 64% cocoa content)
- some cocoa powder for dusting
- 12 tbsp mild sweet olive oil
- Fleur de Sel
- Roast baguette slices on both sides under the grill of the oven.
- Cut the chocolate into thin chips and spread on the warm slices of bread. It should melt easily. If necessary, push the slices of bread again briefly (10 seconds) under the grill.
- Put the slices of bread on a plate or a plate, dust with cocoa powder through a fine sieve, sprinkle with 1 tbsp of olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of Fleur de Sel.
Difficulty : easy
Preparation time : approx. 10 minutes
Nutritional values (per serving) : approx. 200 kcal, 3 g protein, 14 g fat, 17 g carbohydrates
Preparation time : 50 minutes
Ingredients (for 3 persons)
For the salmon trout :
For the cucumber salad :
For the rösti :
For the eggs :
And otherwise :
For the salmon trout, heat the smoked flour in the wok, stirring carefully once or twice. Meanwhile, wash the fish fillets and pat dry.
For the cucumber salad, peel the cucumber, halve lengthways and remove the core. Then cut the cucumber halves into fine cubes. Wash the dill, pat dry and finely chop. Mix the cucumbers with crème fraîche and season with lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill.
Peel the potatoes for the rösti , grate them roughly and place in a sieve. Press the potato water out of the potatoes and season the mixture with salt and pepper. If the potatoes are too moist, stir in 1 tablespoon of potato starch. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry 3 rösti. Remove and drain on kitchen paper, keep warm.
For the eggs in a pot, boil 1.5 l of water with the vinegar. Using a whisk, make a strudel in vinegar water, whip up the eggs for poaching, and gradually insert into the rotating water with the ladle. Poach the eggs for 4 minutes, remove and drain.
Light the smoking flour in the wok so that it burns all over the surface. Place the trout fillets on the skin side on the grid insert in the wok and into the smoke vapor. Remove the wok from the heat and let the salmon trout in it cover for 4 minutes. Then remove the fillets from the smoke, split lengthwise, remove from the skin and cut into cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
To serve on plates, place 1 rösti in the middle and place a few fish cubes and 1 poached egg. Distribute the cucumber salad over it.
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 150 g risotto rice
- 1 white onion
- 1 grapefruit
- 40 g baby spinach
- 15 g of salty almonds
- 300 ml of Fond (1 vegetable soup cube)
- 25 g of butter
- 1/8 white wine
- Grana grated
1 Peel the onion, halve, cut into small cubes and sauté in a little butter. After getting some color, add the risotto rice and sauté. Also get some color and then deglaze with white wine and pour with Fond. Now simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
2 While the risotto is cooking peel the grapefruit and cut out the fillets with a knife. Chop the almonds and wash the spinach.
3 When the risotto rice is ready, fold in the baby spinach, season with salt and pepper and fold in some Grana Padano (or Parmesan).
4 Arrange the risotto on a plate, place the grapefruit fillets on top and spread the almonds over it.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 30 min.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings) :
- 750 g of hard-boiling potatoes
- 1 onion
- 10 g of butter
- 350 g graved salmon (sliced)
- 1 bunch of dill (chopped)
- 200 g cream
- 200 ml of milk
- 3 eggs
- Wash the potatoes, cook with the shell for about 20 minutes. Drain, allow to cool.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius. Peel potatoes, cut into slices. Remove onion, finely dice, fry in hot butter until glassy.
- Layer the potatoes and salmon alternately in an ovenproof baking dish (start and finish with the potatoes). Distribute the chopped dill and the onion cubes between the layers. Mix cream, milk and eggs, pepper (do not use salt, salmon is salty enough). Add egg milk. Bake on the grate on the second rail from below for about 50 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 1 1/2 hours
PRO PORTION: approx. 640 kcal, 30 g protein, 36 g fat, 37 g carbohydrates
TIP: Serve with luscious pudding as desired. For that, stir creamy butter, salt, pepper and 1-2 tablespoons chopped dill with the whisk of the mixer.
INGREDIENTS (for 12 pieces):
- 200 g of flour
- 100 g soft lard
- 30 ml of milk
- Some flour for the work surface
- Pork lard for fattening the springform
- 12 medium-sized firming potatoes
- 200 g of sour cream
- 50 g of creme fraiche
- 3 eggs (170g)
- Black pepper from the mill
- Some thyme leaves
- 12 thinly sliced slices of Lardo (Italian white bacon)
- Knead flour, lard, salt and milk as quickly as possible to a homogeneous dough. Form the dough into a ball and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface and lay out the bottom and edge of a greased springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Peel potatoes, wash and halve lengthwise. Cut each half of the potato into 2 mm slices with a knife. Spread the halves slightly fanned out on the tarte floor. Mix the sour cream, crème fraîche and eggs and season to taste with salt and pepper until spicy. Spread the Schmandguss over the potatoes and bake the tarte on the middle rail for 40-50 minutes until golden brown. Shortly before the end of the baking time, sprinkle the thyme leaves over the tart.
- Remove the tart from the oven, allow it to cool in the mold for 3 minutes, remove from the mold, cover with lardo, cut into pieces of cake and serve immediately.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 1 1/2 hours
RESTING TIME: approx. 30 min.
PER PIECE: approx. 320 kcal, 6 g protein, 22 g fat, 24 g carbohydrates
TIP: Instead of thyme try some varieties with chopped rosemary or finely chopped sage.
Let yourself be enchanted by the many different bacon-making options and try the French specialty Boeuf Bourgignon , a juicy leg of lamb or an unbeatable combination of sweet and salty in the form of bacon baked apples . Our salad fans will not want to miss the corn salad with bacon !
Saxon onion meat
Preparation time: 30 minutes, 2 hours 50 minutes cooking time
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1.5 kg cured pig’s thigh
- 100 g carrots
- 100 g parsley root 300-400 g onions
- 2 cloves
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- some dried bay leaves
- 60 g lard
- 2 Msp. Caraway seeds
- 1 drop of oil
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cover swine in a saucepan with water.
- Roughly cut carrots and parsley root. Peel onions. Put the cloves in an onion. Add carrots, parsley root and spiked onion with peppercorns and bay leaves to the cheese. Bring to the boil, put the lid on halfway and cook gently over low heat for 2-2 1/2 hours. Remove the meat and pour the broth through a sieve.
- Slice the remaining onions. Heat the lard in a pan and fry the onions brightly (never darken). Stir 250 ml from the broth and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the cumin as a small pile on the work surface, sprinkle the oil and chop the cumin with a large kitchen knife (the oil prevents the crawling of the caraway). Add the breadcrumbs to the sauce and season with salt, pepper, cumin and sugar.
- Bone the bones and remove the thick layer of fat from the lean meat. Divide the meat into large pieces and serve in the sauce.
It goes well with potato dumplings or mashed potatoes .