Preparation time: approx. 2 hours
Baking time: 12-15 min.
Cooling time: overnight
Ingredients (for 10 pieces)
For the biscuit mass
• 4 eggs
• 2 tbsp lukewarm water
• 125 g of sugar
• 1 packet of vanilla sugar
• 125 g of flour
For the filling
• 250 g strawberries and raspberries each
• 150 g crème fraîche
• 300 g whole milk yoghurt
• 75 g of powdered sugar
• 6 sheets of white gelatine
• 2 tbsp Cassis
• 250 ml Rama “Cremefine to Beat”
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees (hot air: 180 degrees). Beat eggs and water until frothy. Add sugar and vanillin sugar while beating. Sift flour over, fold in.
- Paint onto a sheet of baking paper. Bake on a medium rack for 12-15 minutes. Take out, topple onto a sugar-sprinkled cloth. Remove paper. Cover the biscuit with a damp cloth. Let cool down.
- Wash berries, clean, pat dry. Puree 200 g, put the rest aside. Mix puree, crème fraîche, yoghurt and powdered sugar. Soak the gelatine, dissolve in the warm liqueur. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the cream. Stir this mixture under the remaining cream. Beat Cremefine stiff, fold in. Keep the mass cold until it begins to gel.
- Remove upper cloth, spread the mass on the biscuit, leave at the edge about 2 cm free. Dice the strawberries from the remaining berries and add the raspberries. Roll up with the help of the cloth from the long side. Cover with the seam covered down to cool overnight. Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Per piece: approx. 310 kcal ● 8 g protein ● 13 g fat ● 35 g carbohydrates