Ingredients for 2 mason jars (à 400 ml)
- 1 can of tuna (in its own juice, 130 g drained weight)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp light salad cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- Seasoned Salt
- 1 Romana Salad
- 1 red onion
- 1 avocado
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- 40 g of Parmesan
- Drain tuna with yoghurt, lemon juice, vinegar and salad cream in a small bowl. Peel garlic and squeeze. Mix everything thoroughly, season with herb salt and pepper.
- Pick salami, wash, spin dry and cut into wide strips. Peel the onion, cut into thin strips. Halve the avocado lengthways, core, peel and dice roughly. Wash tomatoes and quarter. Parmesan with the cucumber slicer or the peeler into coarse shavings.
- In glasses from bottom to top Romanasalat, onion, tomatoes, avocado, tuna and Parmesan layers. Close the jars for transport and allow the salad to pass through a bit before eating.
Per serving: 445 kcal; 27 g protein, 33 g fat, 5 g carbohydrates