Ingredients for 2 servings
- 30 g of butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tsp Sambal Oelek
- 10 g of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp wheat bran
- 2 frozen salmon fillets (à ca. 130 g)
- 500 g green asparagus
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, top with baking paper. Melt 20 g of butter, mix with 1 tablespoon of lime juice, sambal oelek, sesame seeds and wheat bran. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the salmon, pat dry, place in a small baking dish and spread the butter mass evenly on top. Cook in the oven (center) on the grid for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash asparagus, peel in the lower third and cut off ends. Lay asparagus stalks next to each other on the tin next to the mold. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt. Cook asparagus for about 10 minutes. Switch on grill, grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Melt remaining butter, mix with the remaining lime juice, season with salt and pepper. Remove fish and asparagus from the oven. Place asparagus stalks next to each other on two plates. Drizzle with the lime butter. Salmon on it.
Per serving: 465 kcal; 29 g protein, 36 g fat, 5 g carbohydrates