Ingredients (for 12 pieces) :
- 12 thin slices of baguette
- 120 g dark chocolate (preferably 64% cocoa content)
- some cocoa powder for dusting
- 12 tbsp mild sweet olive oil
- Fleur de Sel
- Roast baguette slices on both sides under the grill of the oven.
- Cut the chocolate into thin chips and spread on the warm slices of bread. It should melt easily. If necessary, push the slices of bread again briefly (10 seconds) under the grill.
- Put the slices of bread on a plate or a plate, dust with cocoa powder through a fine sieve, sprinkle with 1 tbsp of olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of Fleur de Sel.
Difficulty : easy
Preparation time : approx. 10 minutes
Nutritional values (per serving) : approx. 200 kcal, 3 g protein, 14 g fat, 17 g carbohydrates