Ingredients for 6 persons:
- 500 g Ciabtta baking mixture
- 400 g minced meat
- 150 g mixed olives (without stone)
- 6 pickled dried tomatoes
- Needles of 3 rosemary stems
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder
- Toppits aluminum foil
- 6 branches or skewers of metal
1. Prepare ciabatta dough according to the instructions in the package.
2. Chop olives, dried tomatoes and rosemary.
3. Season mince with salt, pepper and paprika, add half of the olive-tomato mixture and knead well.
4. Mix ciabatta dough with the rest of the olive mixture and stir.
5. Divide dough and minced meat into six equal portions. And roll out everything to about 15 cm long strands.
6. Wrap six shish kebab skewers slightly thicker with aluminum foil, wrap the dough and mince in a spiral and press firmly.
7. Place the skewers on a griddle lined with aluminum foil and grill until the dough and mince are done, turning the skewers regularly.
As a dipp rosemary quark:
- 250 g of low-fat quark
- 1 Knoblach toe (pressed)
- 100 g olives (without stone)
- Needles from a rosemary stalk
- 100 ml of mineral water
- Salt pepper
For the rosemary quark, the rosemary and the olives chop. Then mix with cottage cheese, garlic and mineral water, season with salt and pepper. Finished!