INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings) :
- 750 g of hard-boiling potatoes
- 1 onion
- 10 g of butter
- 350 g graved salmon (sliced)
- 1 bunch of dill (chopped)
- 200 g cream
- 200 ml of milk
- 3 eggs
- Wash the potatoes, cook with the shell for about 20 minutes. Drain, allow to cool.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius. Peel potatoes, cut into slices. Remove onion, finely dice, fry in hot butter until glassy.
- Layer the potatoes and salmon alternately in an ovenproof baking dish (start and finish with the potatoes). Distribute the chopped dill and the onion cubes between the layers. Mix cream, milk and eggs, pepper (do not use salt, salmon is salty enough). Add egg milk. Bake on the grate on the second rail from below for about 50 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 1 1/2 hours
PRO PORTION: approx. 640 kcal, 30 g protein, 36 g fat, 37 g carbohydrates
TIP: Serve with luscious pudding as desired. For that, stir creamy butter, salt, pepper and 1-2 tablespoons chopped dill with the whisk of the mixer.